Here’s another gem from the post office. I love it when art sneaks up on you in unexpected places, don’t you?
- Robert’s Murals at Wal-Mart in Copperas Cove Texas (uniquetxmurals.wordpress.com)
- Huge urban tribal murals by David Shillinglaw (lostateminor.com)
- Finished Martha Cooper Tribute Mural on Bowery (animalnewyork.com)
- 435 Duboce Gets New Mural (haighteration.com)
- A Mural Made From 85,794 Rubik’s Cubes (enpundit.com)
- Push to save iconic murals in Bronx General Post Office, as its sale seems inevitable (nydailynews.com)
- Philly Mural of the Week – Personal Renaissance: Addiction and Recovery (chriskuncio.com)