One of my favorite hotels of all time is the Peabody in Memphis. It’s too expensive to stay at most of the time but I can at least eat there. Tonight I had their Pizza Margherita. So yummy. It was topped with micro basil which is little, tiny basil leaves. I asked the waiter to tell the chef that it tasted like it was made with love. 🙂
I was a good girl and didn’t eat it all. I took the rest to go in this pretty box.
The End. 🙂
- Pizza Margherita – Healthy (otherwisesimple.wordpress.com)
- Dukan Pizza Margherita (pizzadelcuadro.wordpress.com)
- Memphis Peabody Ducks Visit Boys and Girls Club (fox2now.com)
- From the recipe box: Margherita Pizza (geraldandjoan.com)
- Tomato, Basil, and Cheese, oh my~! (Pizza pizza pizza!) (thecertaintyprinciple.wordpress.com)