I am planning on crafting with my nieces this weekend. I haven’t crafted with kids lately so I have to remind myself that this is their craft project, not mine. I am there to assist. We will see how it goes.
I am gathering all the materials now. We are going to cut out paper dolls then make clothes out of fabric scraps and glue them on. I think it will be lots of fun.
- The Craft I’m Scared of… (thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com)
- Four Easy Crafts To Do With Kids (familyfocusblog.com)
- More Kids Crafts! (lynnzcrafters.com)
- Crafting with kids, the real story. (edalley.wordpress.com)
- 5 Green Craft Supplies for Kids (greensahm.com)
- Summer Crafts ~ Paper Mache (wingsaseagles40.wordpress.com)