One of our cats, Nylah, likes to visit me when I’m sewing in the basement. This is her favorite chair. She curls up and falls asleep. I like the quiet company. Isn’t she sweet?
- Free Plush Pattern: Tiny Kitty (whileshenaps.com)
- Meet Kitty – The New Cat of the House (and only cat of the house) (momsvacationland.com)
- Sew sweet… (nowdarlingmydear.wordpress.com)
- inspiration / sewing patterns (applejane.com)
- Learning to Sew (justsoyouknw.wordpress.com)
- Mom’s Button Tin (touristoflife.me)
Yes she is so adorable. Cats are so lovely. http://lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com
Thanks. I love them and all animals. Even the gluttonous squirrels. 🙂
LOL! Well speaking of squirrels, my husband spotted a wild turkey today crossing the road as he entered our yard. It’s no wonder so many hunters are always knocking on our door asking permission to hunt in our area. I love all animals too. I never saw a wild turkey before so I missed that one.
Wow. I’ve never seen a wild turkey!