One of my colleagues is from Ghana and she brought me some fabric remnants. She gave them to me with dolls in mind but the pieces were large enough to make one quilt with plenty of scraps leftover for dolls. So I made the quilt. Now I just need to make some dolls!
- A very detailed quilt. (pamhollanddesigns.typepad.com)
- HST quilt continued… (imstudiolou.wordpress.com)
- Adorable Doll Quilts (essendonquilters.wordpress.com)
- Scrappy African Quilt (simplysmithblog.wordpress.com)
- Faux Wedding Ring Quilt (Wallhang) Part 1 (cardsandstitches.wordpress.com)
- Spinwheels (quiltingismytherapy.com)
- Peaks and Valleys (quiltingismytherapy.com)
- Country Fences (scrapmuffinquilts.wordpress.com)
The quilt is beautiful
Thank you so much! I should have ironed it before photographing. Ha ha! 🙂
Well done. It looks cosy.