I am no stranger to weight loss plans. I’ve been on every diet under the sun starting in my teen years. Here’s a list:
- the lollypop diet
- the grapefruit diet
- South Beach
- low fat/fat free
Weight Watchers is my favorite. It is healthy, doable and I can lose weight and keep it off. The trick is staying on it. I need to stay on it for the rest of my life. That’s quite a commitment – like a marriage.
What I like about Weight Watchers is the accountability. Count is in the word accountability. With Weight Watchers you have to count – points. It makes me ever aware of what I’m putting into my mouth and how much. An overeater by nature, I need those limitations.
So, knowing this, why do I ever go off the WW plan? That’s pretty simple. Because l want to be a pig and eat whatever I want! So I go off, pig out, get fat. Then I don’t want to be fat, and return to WW.
We all want what we can’t have. I cannot eat like a pig and stay thin. It just doesn’t work that way. I hope I have learned my lesson.
- Weight Watchers Brownies Under 100 Calories (heartsweet77.wordpress.com)
- Weight Watchers (saloaah.wordpress.com)
- WeightWatchers diet: ‘I’ve lost 8½lb in five weeks’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- My first month on Weight Watcher (fromthemindoflois.wordpress.com)
- I’m starting the diet Monday! (choccyaddict.wordpress.com)
- Guidelines For Selecting the Right Diet (dietplansforwomeng.wordpress.com)