I had an apple fritter for the first time recently. I don’t know how they escaped my radar. I mean, I’ve tried nearly every food imaginable. Somehow fritters escaped me.
So, what is a fritter? A fritter is a a fried food with batter or breading which has been filled with bits of meat, seafood, fruit, or other ingredients. You may have heard of corn fritters. There are endless types: zucchini fritters, banana fritters, shrimp fritters. The sky is the limit!
You can find a recipe here for Zucchini Fritters at Smitten Kitchen.
- Zucchini fritters (sugarlesslifestyle.com)
- Vegetable Fritters, and Settling Back In (markettomakeit.wordpress.com)
- Meatless Monday: Zucchini-Corn Fritters (blondeambitionblog.net)
- Corn and Jalapeno Pepper Fritters (rochester.ynn.com)
- Plantain Fritters (taleoftwotomatoes.wordpress.com)
- Zucchini Fritters (theselightfootsteps.com)
- Apple Fritters (cookingwithsapana.wordpress.com)