Winter’s been tough. I like to photograph my things outside and with cold, snow, and ice it’s been trying. Here’s what’s been going on:
1. St. Patrick’s Day doll: she is done but need photographing
2. Organizing craft and fabric supplies
3. Few dolls cut out and in bags ready to be sewn
4. Shipped Valentine care package to nieces
5. Participated in Aunt Peaches blog Valentine exchange
6. Made a few Valentine candy packs for co-workers
7. 16th birthday care package for nephew
8.St. Patrick’s Day care package for nieces
Well I’m glad I wrote that out. I have been busy! 🙂
Wow! How do you get it all done? Your energy is amazing!
I HAVE ENDLESS ENERGY FOR THINGS I LOVE TO DO. LET’S NOT TALK ABOUT THE LAUNDRY THOUGH. HAHA! HAPPY VALENTNE’S DAY!
🙂 thanks for the wish…..
Beautiful doll! 🙂
Thank you so much!
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE……SINCERELY ANDREA:))