I have lately been obsessed with watching Youtube hair videos. Here are the things I have learned:
- I am not going to spend four hours on my hair.
- There are techniques to avoid going out of the house in the winter with wet hair that don’t involve hair dryers.
- I need to be gentler while detangling.
- I could spend more time on styling.
- Moisturizing is important and I haven’t done it enough.
- No more natural boar brushing.
- Nobody’s hair is just like mine.
- Everyone’s hair is beautiful.
- A night time routine is good.
- I already know what I’m doing.
In case you are interested, here are a few of my favorite people:
And here’s a video: