I visited relatives for the July 4 weekend. I was talking to my Aunt about how people are forgetting how to cook. You can buy everything ready made these days – even jello. As if jello is so hard to make!
It is important to me to pass down the love and art of cooking to the next generations. Especially baking since I love it so much and remember baking with my grandmother.
So here are a few pics of baking with my little cousins in West Virginia.
As you can see, a few hands went in and there were lots of smiles.
More hand action.
The best part: licking the bowl.
- Lessons from cooking (firesidegroup.wordpress.com)
- What’s Cooking in my Kitchen ! (thoughtsummary.wordpress.com)
- The start of my sweet escape (pinnyplearny.wordpress.com)
- Using My Time Wisely (treemama.wordpress.com)
- The very best: Grandma’s Apple Crumble Pie (yourdailydigest.wordpress.com)