My Dad was the first foodie I ever met. That term wasn’t even around when I was growing up.
My Dad loved food and like most people who love food. learned to cook. He was interested in the idea of food. How it’s prepared. How it tastes.
I remember going to a cheese shop with him so he could let me try some Limburger cheese. I was about 8.
My Dad’s specialties: cream sauces and chocolate chip cookies.
Love you Daddy.
- Foodie? (greatlittlewonders.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Lost in London (foodielostinlondon.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Tuesday: The Hoare Attempts a Bigger Mac (thehoare.com)
- Foodie Bachelorette in Austin (decadencedonelite.com)
- Foodie Adventures in Vernon (tourismvernon.wordpress.com)
- Food says cheese (thehindu.com)