So, my tiny obsession continues. I was dying to make a bedroom and a pink and green one at that!
I told my brother I was making shoebox dollhouses and he said “How ghetto.” LOL
Anyway, here it is piece by piece:
I made a bed out of a dryer sheets box and covered it with fabric.
Next I made a sheet.
Then a fleece blanket.
I added two throw pillows.
You can see the bike “painting” on the wall.
This is the rug at the foot of the bed and the mirror on the wall (with tin foil).
Here’s the window looking out at sea.
The sweet dreams poster.
The fleece socks on the bed.
The wardrobe/shelves with little muslin pajamas.
Little books (matchboxes covered in construction paper) for the shelves.
All packed up.
And ready to go!
- shoe box doll house (artsywanderer.wordpress.com)
- Dollhouse Sneak Peek (threerights.wordpress.com)
- The Cardboard Dollhouse / Картонный Домик (coeushouse.org)
- A dollhouse for my nieces (talesofawannabecraftonista.wordpress.com)
- Dollhouse Part 2: Painting (threerights.wordpress.com)